Monday, June 22, 2015

Back and Forth

Back and forth
Forth and back
Only to be mulled again
The time has come for me to pause
Not forever
Forever is too long
A few months while I can bask
In the sunshine
The joy of having my children
Close to me
Yet almost gone
I’ve not been fair
To those who’ve said hello
The etiquette broken
Not returning the favor
The time has come for me to pause
Not forever
Forever is too long
I’ll see you soon my friends
Enjoy yourselves and each other

It was difficult to decide to take a blogging break but I think it’s the fair thing to do. I’ve been so busy with work (two part-time jobs now) and spending time with my family that my blogging time dropped. I apologize to those of you who commented and I didn't do the same. I hope you know how much I appreciate you.

I may do a repost or two so people looking for comfort and support on sex addiction can find it here (email support is always available) but like this post, I won’t enable comments.  I hope you all have a wonderful and fun-filled summer. I'll see you soon.